Facilities and Services

they will only give the first ten veterans a discount. we must have been the 11th to check in that night because we didn't get our discount.

No discount for veterans if a collage football game is being played that weekend. What??? that's the truth. Two stays with no discount for fighting for this country but never again will I stay at Hampton Inn and hope all veterans read about this.

They could not process my ticket because I paid in cash until the next morning.

I had to leave a extra $100 for deposit and my drivers license just because I wanted to pay in cash. Hampton Inn needs to step it up.

This person wrote the review because of "veteran discount" at Hampton Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Hampton Inn to "refund us for our discount that we didn't get for both stays".

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they treat veterans. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hampton Inn hampton inn room booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Thank you so much for your service! I have family and friends who are currently in the service and I applaud you all for putting your lives on the line for us.

Unfortunately each hotel has a maximum of discounted rates (i.e.

AAA, AARP, military, government) available to the public. Once the number of rooms allotted are out, rates would no longer be available.